Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nearing the End

Today I received via email the General Judgement of the Dissolution of Marriage.  We had the court date in August.  My lawyer is just now getting it written up.  I receive it in an email, expecting me to sign it today.  I don't know if it is just lawyer speak but I see some glaring errors.

My feelings?  Anger. Grief.  Resentment.  I am sad my marriage of 32 years is ending.  I'm angry I have to pay spousal support starting March 1, 2013.  I'm worried my boys will never talk to me again.  I'm disgusted with my lawyer.  I have explained things to him at least 4 times, and he still can't get it right.

Why should I pay spousal support starting in March when I am not even divorced at this time?  It's not me that has caused the delay it is him.

It is a brutal ugly world we live in where we violate God's Natural law all the time.

So I took myself off to do some retail therapy with people who love me.

Tomorrow I will find someone to help me interpret the lawyer speak.  I will not sign it until I feel it is right.

It is a sad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment