Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Anniversary

I just realized this afternoon that tomorrow is my 32 wedding anniversary.  I'm still not divorced.  I am still waiting on my lawyer to write the judgement.

I am disgruntled and edgy in my skin.

I am tired of waiting for things to happen.

I'm tired of waiting for my sons to show they love me and care about me.

I can't but help thinking it is a 4th commandment issue.  I know I was not that horrid of a parent.

I'm tired of waiting for my lawyer.

I want to move on with my life.  I want to experience what can be right about a relationship with a man.  I am ready to be appreciated by a man.

I want to have adventures.  Wine tasting.  Theatre.  Concerts. Walks on the beach.  Walks in the forest. Travel to different states and countries.  Art galleries in big cities.  Museums.  Zoos.  Coffee at Starbucks. Sitting in church together with his arms around my shoulder.  Communion at the altar.  Talks about theology. Walking hand in hand through a park.  Taking my dogs for a walk.  Going to a movie.  I want to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment