Sunday, September 30, 2012

It hurts

It hurts to know the past is all a lie- just things I imagined in my brain.  Survival mode?  I can't believe how much I relied on those memories to be true.  They are not.  It disrupts my time line - my life- to know that I don't mean as much to you as you meant to me,  Always in the back of my brain you were there- loving me.  Now I know that was not the case.  I am a silly goose to imagine love that was not there but only for a season.  I wanted that season to be always there and it can not be.  I love you.  I will always love you.  You took from me what I should have saved for marriage and I don't think I can ever be over that.  I hate what I did to myself and the lies I told myself.

I hate the lies I told myself in my marriage.  I tried so hard to make it work.

I am left with nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment