Sunday, September 2, 2012

Port Orford

I am in love with Port Orford, OR!  What a beautiful place!  I found my theme sign.  Yes I thought too much.  Still thinking, damn you!  Will you always haunt me every time I see beach?  You who only sees waves of grass?  You are now part of my debris.  I don't even know if you read this.  If you do, I will always love you though I can't be with you,  Bits and pieces of flotsam and jetsam.  Now my heart...

And damn you if you would have just been a man about it and told me the truth I would have at least had closure.  But the just going silent treatment is not only immature emotionally but cruel to me.  All I ever wanted was for you to just be honest with me.  I'm an adult.  I can take it.  Then at least I would be able to move on and give up hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment