Sunday, June 16, 2013

There is nothing wrong with me!

I know there is nothing wrong with me when I can have such great friends that are in their 20's!  It is not me but my children that have the problem.  When young men and women can hug me and tell me how great I am and my own children can't even talk to me, I  know it is not my problem.  God help them to  get over whatever grudge they are holding against me for being their mother.  I know I was not and am not a bad mom.

I hope someday they can get over whatever perceived evil I have done to them and accept me as their mom who did her best.

Meanwhile I will bask in the young men who hug me and defend me, and the young women who want to hang out with me and who accept me for who I am.  If I can't have my children who I love with all my life in my life I will have the family of friends who do love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment