Sunday, April 7, 2013

Should of, would of, could of

I talked  with the lawyer last week,  and we made some adjustments.  I could have rushed home from the ocean to sign the papers but I did not want to give up my time at the coast.  Somehow I will need to find a time next week to go and sign the papers.

I am more disturbed then I thought I would be by this ending.  I think part is pride and part is genuine sadness at the ending of a marriage I thought would last forever.

I have a lot of overwhelming thoughts going on in my head right now and it is just not the the divorce.  

As I drove away from the ocean I thought to myself,

" I need some new memories."

I'm tired of looking at things and being reminded of my husband and my family that don't exist anymore.

Yuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment