Monday, May 7, 2012

In Anger...


“…those who hold to the natural law believe that for a law to be just, it must conform to the structure of reality itself and not depend on the oscillating opinions and preferences of human beings.”  Robert C Baker


So that’s that…
In no words,
respect, or even honor.
It’s the end.

It’s the end because I can’t read your silence.

Your stubborn refusal,
Your cowardice,
Your frozen intentions
have you paralyzed,
a quadriplegic in all emotions,
extinguished in your living in the moment.

Your idol sits toad- like on a shelf,
grinning ineptly at blank walls.

 He’s long dust –

His silence-
Your silence

What god would be silent?

It is not natural or organic
to submerge,
bury,
nullify,
emotions.

Do you really think they are gone?

In the natural order of things-
Nature –
 Creation’s rhythm-
you cannot violate the laws.

Things always fall downward to the Core…
For every action there is a reaction…

Your action –
My reaction…
The gravity of what we feel…

And our cores do not match…

In anger,
hurt,
a stream
of consciousness,

I am at least honest…



I know you seethe beneath that pseudo calm

You think it is gone
but I know that since the Fall
No man
No woman
Can ever escape the demands of the law
Natural law
or God’s law.



How is this a natural way –
 journey of life?









5-16-12
You are a weight upon my mind that gently tugs at my sense of being...
I love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment