Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Practises

Well, it is not happening.  Blame it on the job today.  I spent all my class prep time getting my math studio homework done.  Then came home and walked the dogs.  After that it was back to studio work.  I can't do it all.  As hard as I try I cannot get everything done for my job.  I feel so guilty for not being able to get it done.  If I do get it done I don't think it is quality work.  There are not enough hours in the day to do my job as well as I would like to.

My self evaluation is due Friday.  I did some notes on it but it is not typed and ready to go.  I will have to just do a hatchet job on it and be glad it is done.  I am tired of this learning curve.

Once again I have to admit I am going into my room tomorrow glad that I spent 3 hours on Sunday in my room.  I can't wait for the day I feel comfortable enough to not have to go in on weekends.

I think what I hate the most is that I love what I do but can't spend the time I would like to on it.  I would have no life.  I actually enjoy writing on the forum and doing the homework but I sacrifice so much to do it.  It is time away from lesson prep.  Sigh...

They tell us we love our job so that satisfaction should be enough...  Since I have no life now outside my job I can do what I am doing.  But what happens when I want my life back?

No comments:

Post a Comment