Thursday, June 21, 2012

Finite






The finite:
all the elements
in a family set—
{you, me, child 1, child 2, child 3 }
The cardinality of 5.
a subset, {you, me}.

Pigeonholes where if n=5
then m means = 4  holes.

What happens to a subset when one leaves?
flies the “coop” so to speak?

Can there be a subset of {1,3,4,5} ?


the nest is empty…

and the homing does not happen.

I am the family of one,
a sub set of 1.
the cardinality of one.

Not by choice…

I am a discrete one,
separate,
distinct now.
the numbers no longer flow,
we are alone in our countability.

And are we real anymore in our family unit?

The subtraction of self from the set
sets to motion
a finite ending .

After all those periods…
 will DNA count for anything?

Will the edge from God to man
make me adjacent to subsets 3, 4, 5,?
It is in the elements…

That edge from God to me,
in His son Jesus Christ,
 is the vertex 
in my life.
In Chronos I can trace the edge
from great grandfathers to me.

Has the edge been broken?

Has the "from generation to generation
 of those who love me"
become the broken set?

The Word does not come back void.

If the Creator created numbers:
 real, whole, rational, irrational, integers, finite and infinite,
then surely He can bring sets
to completion....


No comments:

Post a Comment