Sunday, June 17, 2012

Intersect



It's all starting to run together in my head. I think there is way to make it all fit.  I am taking my notes on math studio, combining them with the Evangelism Seminar, sermons, and my personal experiences.  I believe it will work and help me gain understanding to what I heard last week.  It gives me an entry and helps me cement my learning.  This is a work in process.....  Scribbles of ideas...cliche phrases... thoughts...odd pairings...even conclusions... (smirk)





Graph Theory

Where do the vertices-
points in space,
go?

Do I do linear?
Triangular?
Random?
If my point,
 Vertex,
is in space,
does it matter where it goes?

Only if adjacent?
to intersect?
Where would you be?
  • you




  • me


The graph dictates
an edge,
lines meet,
intersect,
with each other.


In the act of one
we are adjacent,
we intersect:
physically, emotionally, spiritually-
a triangle of one.
If we fill the dots,
we have a triangular array.
Is it the dot?
or the space?
Does order matter or not?
Will this formula work for us?
n(n-1)
2            
If n is you and I am 1
we are divided
into nothingness.
You can't multiply or divide 0.



Does odd effect the outcome?
Where the Bridge does not become the Euler Circuit.
Where we flow and do not lift.



In our lives,
people =   vertices.
We are adjacent
therefore we intersect.



II.

I could list
(permutations)
Each person 
or group
where order matters,
The details,
precise in list.
God
Man
Woman                                                              
Child
a vertex,
placed in space,
adjacent edges,
incidents 
between God and Man.
Mapping our relationships in a Chronos time.
(And what must that be like in Kairos?)
The design in beauty...
The Combinatorics of our lives....



more to come as I contemplate Math in God's universe, Creation, and in the Natural order of things where there are really only 2 religions: Free and Not Free.








No comments:

Post a Comment