Friday, June 22, 2012

Ouch!

My head hurts.  My butt hurts.  My back hurts.  I hurt.  And because I hurt I want to make other things hurt as much as I do right now.  Like right now I could take my computer mouse and dash it against a wall.  It is not cooperating!

The room is packed up and ready to be moved. I did lots of moving, lifting, pushing, and standing today, hence the soreness.  Whacked my glasses with a box and now they are tilting sideways which annoys me also!  I can't see sideways!!!

I said my farewells to my lovely large south facing room.  I will move to a smaller room with more storage though.  I am ashamed at how much crap I have.  I threw things away and gave away and it is still too much.  I have boxes of books that are cherished.  I have lots of games and play manipulatives.  I hate to get rid of all of them because the kiddos coming in only had a half day KG and did not get to play.  I want them to have a chance to play because I believe so much of our learning comes through play.

It was so anticlimactic to finish and to think of going home with the dogs to my empty apartment.  I just did not want to be alone tonight with my ouchy thoughts. I invited myself over to the Nelson's for dinner and a movie and that helped.

It is time to be proactive with my thoughts and use my strategies.  It is also time to take a Tylenol PM and go to bed.  Oh and icing my bottom!  (By the way it is called referred pain because it actually stems from my lower back but pinches on the bundle of nerves leading to my sciatica.  so my butt hurts!)



No comments:

Post a Comment