Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MORE

Yes more disequilibrium!  He called about the check because the pay off is wrong and is trying to get more money from me.  I realized after talking to my friend and lawyer he is rushing me and bullying me. He always nags, nags, nags till I give in.  I won't be bullied.  I have all of September.  My lawyer told me I don't have to talk to him and I am not going to anymore.  I thought I was stronger but not enough.  32 years of habits can be difficult to erase.  Damn what a sicko relationship.  I will not listen to his voice mail.  I will not be rushed.

I read this blog and it resonated with me and what I want in a husband. It's all hindsight now...

http://thechristianpundit.org/2012/08/15/it


"Be careful – a husband can cripple or foster emotional health."

No comments:

Post a Comment