Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday

I got the reading in but spent too much time on the internet.  So no mindless TV tonight.  I left this late too.  Which means later to bed and potential crabbiness in the morning.  Room prep took much longer than I planned but we are starting a new month so it is a whole new Number Calendar thing to prep for.  Most of my time was spent in Bridges.

I still need to write my self -evaluation for the year and a forum entry on Select and Sequencing.  Math Studio is in a week.  I am perpetually behind.  I did get my phone calls made.  Considering how much I hate phone calling I am proud of myself for that one.

I am not looking forward to the energy the new student is bringing to class.  It is difficult to go back and reteach everything with like 30 days left in school.  Unfortunately he seems to set off the rest of the class.  It makes me weary.

Fighting "feelings" today. Ugh!  Unreasonable and selfish feelings.  I just can not go there.  It brings me down. Time for mental health strategies...

No comments:

Post a Comment