Monday, April 30, 2012

Practises

Ok can't be done on Mondays.  We had a staff meeting today which put me out late.  Then light treatment at 4:15, run home to walk the dogs, and rush to Jacksonville for Yoga.  I get home after 7 and it is time to pack lunch, and eat dinner.  I clean up and it is 8.  Time to write for the blog.

Did I read a book?  No.  I did read the newspaper.  Did I watch mind less TV?  No.  I'm writing and I think that is ok.

I will try for tomorrow when all I have to do is my workout.  It will be May 1 and I will be done with blogging for the month of April.  I think this has really been good for me.  It is discipline and keeps me occupied.  Does that count for mindless TV?  Well, it does keep my mind off my thoughts and writing does not lead to depression for me.  Just thinking!  Ha!

Also I have produced worthy poems I think.  They satisfy me and preserve my memories.  I look to the past for my salvation but need to look to the future for my life.  I will not "dwell" in the past but I will examine my "debris" because that too is valuable.

There are things from my past I will always love and cherish.  I will not give those up.  I will take them out to periodically examine them and then lovingly pack them back away because they have made me who I am today.


No comments:

Post a Comment